Red Alert! Red Alert! This is not a drill! Larson is recruiting
Rick Savoia
2008-09-04 23:29:22 UTC
All, it has recently come to my attention that Larson has resumed his evil
plans and has once again been recruiting for new henchmen (lackeys, if you
prefer).

I have recently come across this ad placed on Craigslist:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html

Under the guise of 'Jaques' he is attempting to get around the terms of his
probation.

I have also found evidence that he has constructed yet another secret lair:

http://tinyurl.com/6fcwl8

He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to look.
(more pictures: http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)

Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em" for
short), has been dispatched.

Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu are
warned to stay inside.

Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since we
know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his downfall is
directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the back yard and
uncovering his LAST secret hideout).

This has been a public service announcement.
Tim Weaver
2008-09-04 23:49:40 UTC
Post by Rick Savoia
[...]
What were the terms of his probation? Actually, I don't remember the crime.
Attempting world domination, maybe?
--
Tim Weaver

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."

- Gene Spafford, 1992
Jim Larson
2008-09-05 01:16:16 UTC
Post by Tim Weaver
Post by Rick Savoia
[...]
Humming in an elevator.
Jim
Tim Weaver
2008-09-05 02:15:00 UTC
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Tim Weaver
Post by Rick Savoia
[...]
Ah. So, it was you who farted.

- Gene Spafford, 1992
John Iwaniszek
shut up, "jaques". You have nothing to say.
Rick Savoia
There's no crime of attempting world domination. Only one for failing.
Jim Larson
2008-09-05 01:15:47 UTC
Post by Rick Savoia
All, it has recently come to my attention that Larson has resumed his
evil plans and has once again been recruiting for new henchmen (lackeys,
if you prefer).
I prefer to call them thralls, but that's neither here nor in the land of
Moria.
Post by Rick Savoia
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html
Under the guise of 'Jaques' he is attempting to get around the terms of
his probation.
(It is an oblique reference to my intention to replay the French Revolution,
a la Charles Dickens, on a global scale. I will be assuming the role of
Madame Defarge in this version.)
Post by Rick Savoia
http://tinyurl.com/6fcwl8
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em"
for short), has been dispatched.
Never fear. I'll get you all sooner or later, my pretties.

(What the hell is that thing?)
Post by Rick Savoia
Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu are
warned to stay inside.
Note to self: The rubes are in the know. Update target completion date for
project Mechagodzilla.
Post by Rick Savoia
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since we
know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his downfall is
directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the back yard and
uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trafford will return to the flock if I have to bring him back one limb at a
time. (That is not a figure of speach.)
Post by Rick Savoia
This has been a public service announcement.
Word.
Jim
Tyler Trafford
2008-09-05 01:43:29 UTC
(Photographic evidence of Jim's giant speach: http://tinyurl.com/speach)
--
Tyler Trafford

All dwarfs have beards and wear up to twelve layers of clothing.
Gender is more or less optional.
(Guards! Guards!)
John Iwaniszek
2008-09-05 02:47:48 UTC
Post by Tyler Trafford
http://tinyurl.com/speach)
speach it, brother!
Jim Larson
2008-09-05 02:53:23 UTC
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Tyler Trafford
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program
since we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the
back yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trafford will return to the flock if I have to bring him back one
limb at a time. (That is not a figure of speach.)
http://tinyurl.com/speach)
speach it, brother!
(Clearly, it was a test to verify the Traf's identity.)
Jim
Tyler Trafford
2008-09-05 02:58:37 UTC
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Tyler Trafford
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program
since we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all,
his downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in
the back yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trafford will return to the flock if I have to bring him back one
limb at a time. (That is not a figure of speach.)
http://tinyurl.com/speach)
speach it, brother!
We never saw that speach again after I posed it in the swingset.
--
Tyler Trafford

I sold my memoirs of my love life to Parker Brothers -- they're going
to make a game out of it.
-- Woody Allen
John Iwaniszek
2008-09-05 02:46:59 UTC
Post by Rick Savoia
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html
Under the guise of 'Jaques' he is attempting to get around the terms
of his probation.
(It is an oblique reference to my intention to replay the French
Revolution, a la Charles Dickens, on a global scale. I will be
assuming the role of Madame Defarge in this version.)
This time do not leave ze cake out in ze rain. And for dieu's sake, this
time write down the recipe.
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
http://tinyurl.com/6fcwl8
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em"
for short), has been dispatched.
Never fear. I'll get you all sooner or later, my pretties.
(What the hell is that thing?)
(monkey hanger)
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu are
warned to stay inside.
Note to self: The rubes are in the know. Update target completion date
for project Mechagodzilla.
(note to self: Accelerate completion of twenty-story can opener. double
whip order.)
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since
we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the
back yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trafford will return to the flock if I have to bring him back one limb
at a time. (That is not a figure of speach.)
Word.
Jim Larson
2008-09-05 02:55:43 UTC
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Rick Savoia
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html
Under the guise of 'Jaques' he is attempting to get around the terms
of his probation.
(It is an oblique reference to my intention to replay the French
Revolution, a la Charles Dickens, on a global scale. I will be
assuming the role of Madame Defarge in this version.)
This time do not leave ze cake out in ze rain. And for dieu's sake, this
time write down the recipe.
Sacre bleu!
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
http://tinyurl.com/6fcwl8
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em"
for short), has been dispatched.
Never fear. I'll get you all sooner or later, my pretties.
(What the hell is that thing?)
(monkey hanger)
Ahhhh! Hanging monkeys...I approve.
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Jim Larson
Post by Rick Savoia
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since
we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the
back yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trafford will return to the flock if I have to bring him back one limb
at a time. (That is not a figure of speach.)
"speech", even. (nyuck. woof woof)
This is the interweb, where spelling is wot u mak ov it.
Jim
Tyler Trafford
2008-09-05 01:50:42 UTC
Post by Rick Savoia
All, it has recently come to my attention that Larson has resumed his
evil plans and has once again been recruiting for new henchmen
(lackeys, if you prefer).
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html
Under the guise of 'Jaques' he is attempting to get around the terms
of his probation.
http://tinyurl.com/6fcwl8
To be fair, it was never conclusively shown that "The Zapper" was
actually Larson and not some perfect doppleganger who lived in the same
area and sent "Mother's Day" cards to the same address.
Post by Rick Savoia
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em"
for short), has been dispatched.
Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu are
warned to stay inside.
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since
we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the back
yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trebuchet? You mean the swingset?
--
Tyler Trafford

Leela: Well, someone's in a good mode.
John Iwaniszek
2008-09-05 02:50:08 UTC
Post by Rick Savoia
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think to
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or "Anti-Em"
for short), has been dispatched.
Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu are
warned to stay inside.
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program since
we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the back
yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trebuchet? You mean the swingset?
one man's trebuchet is another man's sex swing
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_swing)
John Iwaniszek
2008-09-05 02:51:41 UTC
Post by John Iwaniszek
Post by Rick Savoia
He has cleverly hidden this over in Japan where no one would think
http://dvice.com/archives/2008/09/government_faci.php)
Please take note that the "Anti-Evil Madmen" task force (or
"Anti-Em" for short), has been dispatched.
Japanese citizens in the area of Kawasaki, Shinagawa and Kisarazu
are warned to stay inside.
Tyler Trafford: please return to the Witness Protection Program
since we know that Larsons' first target will be you (after all, his
downfall is directly attributed to you using the trebuchet in the
back yard and uncovering his LAST secret hideout).
Trebuchet? You mean the swingset?
one man's trebuchet is another man's sex swing
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_swing)
"fly me to the moon..."